So I moored the Windshadow at Tromp and relaxed while I gave it some thought.
1) Bear is my RL nickname - at least it’s the only one I admit to. When I signed up for SL, I was surprised that I actually had to choose a name for my avatar. I would have used my RL name, except all the last names for Steve were used up.
2) I am perfectly capable of seeing colour, I just don’t want to.
3) In SL, I have so many sailboats that I have been accused of trying to keep Jacqueline Trudeau in business single-handed. The only time I have ever sailed a boat in RL was when I was a boy scout.
4) I get nervous whenever my inventory exceeds 6,000 items. That’s not a typo: 6,000, not 60,000.
5) Speaking of typos, I can’t type two words in local chat without making three typos. And yes, I write for a living in RL. I consider myself job security for proofreaders.
6) My favourite colour is black. And it is so a colour.
7) I do not say “aboot.” The last letter of the alphabet is pronounced zed.