Thursday 10 April 2014

Emergency Challenge

A Petrovsky Flux
I found myself filling in as emergency host for the Photohunt challenge in Second Life tonight. So with only a few minutes to get set up, I took the crew to the first sim that popped into my mind: A Petrovsky Flux

I gave them Solitude for a theme. This is my personal take on the same subject, though a little more modified than we allow in the contest. 
For those that are wondering, Photohunt is a regular competition in Second Life. Participants are given a sim to work in and an hour to create the best image they can, with no outside modifications (unlike this image). Then we post them and vote to decide on the winners for that session.  
It all happens twice a week: Mondays at 11:30 a.m. SLT and Wednesdays at 6 p.m. SLT., starting from our gallery at Taean.

No comments:

Post a Comment